Tandem DFS Story

Share your DFS Fan fiction here

Moderators: Grimm Bot, Grimm Bros

Tandem DFS Story

Postby Mike Nilun » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:00 am

Tandem = working together!

Who wants to help make something entertaining for us all to enjoy? I'd love to see this take off.

Here's what I figure. This could change or expand if it's not dialed in just right, but let's see where it goes with just a few simple ground rules:

#1: Continue where the person before you left off.
#2: Keep it short and sweet. At least add a couple complete sentences, but try to stay within 200 words.
#3: Bonus coolness points if you end your segment in mid-sentence to spice it up for the next person.

I'll start. Okay. Here we go. Deep breath. Tai Chi meditation sequence. And we're off:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain. Rain and blood.

Here I lie, back against a tree, hips broken and clothes soaked through. My cloak is tied tight around the fracture site, but I don’t think it’ll do much good. I think I’m going into shock. Up above, the treetops are spinning and blurring into the dark grey sky. I can hardly hold myself upright anymore.

That damned Red Robin is going to pay if I make it out of this. Six years I trained those skeletons. I brought them out of their primal, single-minded existence. I gave them a purpose. In less than an hour that blonde fool destroyed everything.

No magic on Asura can save me now. I’m fading fast. But if somehow I wake up again, skin and body and thoughtful mind still intact, I’m going to bring a new kind of fight to her front door. Asura save you, Red Robin, for I will

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

P.S. If this does take off, I'll update, color code, and add credits to the original post to reflect progress as we go along.
Insert meaningful phrase here.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mike Nilun
on the right path
on the right path

air max pas cher In other words In other words

Postby jordanss123 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 pm

4 Sizzling Ways to Be the Charming Guy She Wants,air max pas cher
If you're like me,air max pas cher, then you've probably heard a lot about the different techniques for attracting women.
The most famous of them is called 'cocky/funny',air max pas cher.
Now I personally think cocky/funny is an incredible to build attraction when you initially meet a woman, but relying just on this technique can get you in a lot of trouble.
The idea behind cocky-funny is to tease a woman while talking to her and act in a slightly arrogant manner,air max pas cher. The problem is many guys read about cocky/funny and think all they have to do is act like a jerk then women will instantly fall in love with them.
Unfortunately this technique rarely works,air max pas cher!
While cocky/funny is a great way to add spice to a conversation,air max pas cher, it shouldn't be your only tool to attracting a woman. . In fact,air max pas cher, many women are turned off by guys who only use cocky/funny techniques.
So how can you attract women without relying solely on cocky/funny,air max pas cher?
Well it's simple,air max pas cher! All you to do is to learn how to be charming,air max pas cher.
If you've watched the men who are successful with women,air max pas cher, you've probably noticed that they all have one thing in common. They all know how to be charming.
While it's always important to be confident,air max pas cher, you have to learn how to speak to a woman and make her attracted to you.
Here are a few ways you can become charming to a woman during a conversation:
One of the best ways to be charming is to be a fun person around women. If you're a source of fun and excitement to a woman,air max pas cher, then you're on your way to being charming.
In essence you have to tell interesting stories,air max pas cher, bring her on exciting adventures and be a funny person to her. So even if you're teasing her or being cocky/funny,air max pas cher, you're still a source of excitement in her life.
2) Smile and use friendly body language-
A charming guy always has a warm and inviting personality. In order to be like this,air max pas cher, you have to know how to become the suave guy who attracts women. While I don't have enough space to list all the ways to become charming,air max pas cher, let me give a quick rule for behaving in a charming manner:
All you have to do is remember to smile during your conversation and be 'open' with your body language,air max pas cher.
3) Have interesting conversations instead of routines-
One huge mistake guys make is to use memorized routines on women. While it's important to use stories and other attraction building techniques,air max pas cher, you should never use the same routine with every woman you meet.
Instead of reenacting a boring routine,air max pas cher, you should ask her questions which spark curiosity and make you unique. The charming guys are the ones can make instant connections to women and make them enjoy themselves during the conversation.
While I love using the cocky/funny technique I know it's useful up to a point. If she's having fun and you're enjoying the playful interaction,air max pas cher, then you know it's working. But even if you're having success,air max pas cher, you should remember a charming man knows the importance of always treating a woman well.
In other words,air max pas cher, you should always treat women with respect.
This means you act in an honest manner and don't deal in lies. While you might want to have sex and play around with women,air max pas cher, you have to remember to behave in a manner where you're not using and taking advantage of them.

air max 2014 t t

air max 2014 To the contrary To the contrary

air max femme rose p&acirc p&acirc

nike air max 90 homme le dans &quot

air max 2016 rose langer langer

air max parisienne riode riode

nike air max 97 gime.plus de d&eacute gime.plus de d&eacute

air max solde conveniently conveniently

nike air max tennis a &agrave a &agrave

air max montant elle du taux de criminalit&eacute

nike air max usa alis&eacute alis&eacute

air max 1 rouge tails administratifs mineurs.aussi